Sunnydays Pets is fully insured and police checked. We can stay in your home for overnight dog & cat sitting in Liverpool, St. Helen, Wirral or anywhere in Merseyside and care for your pet(s) according to your exact requirements. This service starts from £30 a night.
Why use our overnight pet sitting service?
- Your pets remain in their familiar surroundings maintaining all routines, with added loving companionship
- Our pet sitting service helps ensure your home is protected from security risks
- Sunnydays is experienced in all levels of pet care and understand how to run and respect your home
- You will meet us in advance to ensure that you and your pets are happy
What will Sunnydays do?
Our overnight pet sitting services include walking, feeding and basic grooming. It provides care for your home and your pets as we have the best and the most dog-friendly overnight pet sitters in Liverpool and Merseyside area. We also undertake a range of light domestic duties such as keeping the home tidy, watering plants and putting bins out. Our pet sitting service provides care for your home and your pets!
Overnight stays usually start between 7 pm and 8 pm and finish approximately 12 hours later. Additional visits can be arranged if necessary to allow your pets a toilet break, walk or feed during the day (see pop in service section)
Sunnydays use their own food and drink and will only use appliances within your home with prior permission.
- Please be sure to book in advance as space for overnight pet sitting is limited at busy times of the year.
- If we are required to travel from a different area to the one in which you live for dog walks a small additional fee to cover fuel and wear and tear on our vehicle will be charged.
- The first nights charge will be collected by us during your initial consultation. This is to secure your booking and is non-refundable in the case of cancellation by you.
- The remainder of the payment due should be left for us to collect at commencement of the care assignment i.e. overnight dog sitting or overnight cat sitting.
- We will normally collect a key to your property during your initial consultation. If a key is not available at this time a charge of £5 will be charged to cover fuel and wear and tear on our vehicle for the additional journey required.
- Holiday Surcharges – Bookings scheduled on bank holidays incur a surcharge of 25% with the exceptions of Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve and New Years Day which incur a surcharge of 50%.
All dogs MUST have up-to-date vaccinations, including kennel cough; plus up-to-date with flea and worming treatment. If any dog displays any symptoms while boarding extra costs will be made accordingly.
Please see Terms and Conditions prior to booking overnight cat and dog sitters in Liverpool and surrounding areas.
Home from Home Dog Boarding
- £20 per DAY for up to 5 DAYS boarding
- £17 per DAY from 6 DAYS – 17 DAYS boarding
- £15 per DAY for 18 DAYS +
- £25 per DAY for 2 dogs from the same family
- £30 per DAY for 3 dogs from the same family
NB: all dogs must up to date vaccinations (proof to be shown at time of booking and / or drop off; all dogs must have has VET PRESCRIPTION ONLY flea and worming treatment at least 48 hours prior to boarding.
In accordance with the Control of Dogs Order 1992 all dogs must have a suitable collar with a name tag to include dogs name, plus owners name & address, regardless of dog being microchipped or not.
I am fully insured and have an Animal Boarding licence in accordance with The Animal Boarding Establishments Act 1963, and a CRB certificate.