Pet Pop-Ins Services Liverpool
For our pet pop-ins services at Sunnydays pets, we cater for all types of animals. We understand that sometimes pet owners are not at home due to work, social activities or emergencies when they would like to be able to take care of their pets. This is the reason we now have a tailor-made service for pet owners in these situations, in order to help them. This service is designed to be offered at your own residence which we pop-in to take care of your cats, dogs, hamsters, mice, rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets and other pets.
Sunnydays Pets’ pet care experts are trained and experienced in dealing with all kinds of animals when it comes to pet pop-ins at the pet owners’ homes. If required, we will discuss the general behaviour and mood of the pet in the discussion so that we are better able to understand how to go about doing our job.
I will visit your pet at home for:
- To provide food and water for your pets
- Administration of pets medication
- Cleaning out litter trays and cages
- Dog walks or Cat walks if you have cats who like to walk
- Providing comfort breaks
- Playtime for physical and mental exercise plus refreshment
- Bringing in the post and putting out bins for rubbish and recycling
- Switching lights on and closing curtains at night which would deter the burglars
- Watering plants
These pet pop-ins services are totally flexible and can be adapted to suit your personal requirements. Some people like to restrict the pet sitter’s movements to certain parts of the home which we completely understand and adhere to. Sometimes pets have certain habits that need to be taken care of which we will gladly do.
Our experience with pet sitting jobs in Liverpool, St. Helen, Wirral, Everton and other parts of Merseyside allows us to be extremely accommodating for our customers during any pet care or Pop-in services. Our goal is to keep the pet healthy, safe, and comfortable while allowing the pet owner the greatest peace of mind during and after our service is over.
Please see Terms and Conditions prior to booking.
All types of animals catered for. No animal too big or too small.
- £8.50 for a 30 minute visit (for up to 3 animals, any additional animals will be charged an extra £2 each)
- £10 for an hour visit (for up to 3 animals, any additional animals will be charged an extra £2 each)